Tuesday, July 8

Introduction

I have found that to my wife's dismay, I type as if I were speaking to you. Often times my writings are grammatically incorrect or just do not make sense all together. For the purpose of this, I have decided to just write what I feel at the moment, without editing. I am hoping this project will allow those friends and family who read it to see what we are doing as if they were with us. So Lauren & I hope you enjoy.

P.S. I am sure what is written above has fallen into the categories I mentioned in the first sentence.

What's to know about us? We would have dated for 6 years (except we tied the ol’ knot), married for almost 3, no kids (not trying), no pets (trying, but have been denied), and live in our Nation's capitol. Needless to say, our lives are nothing of the ordinary. We never thought we would walk out of our house and have the capitol as our view. Life is wonderful. We miss our friends, family, and the South. If you’re new to our blog, come on in and get to know us. You'll be glad you did.

- Wesley

No comments: