Sunday, July 4

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY live from the Nation's Capitol!
Wesley and I have had a full morning so far. We woke up and went for a jog stopping at Barracks Row to see the local kids parade and then wandering down (well actually forcing Wesley with puppy dog eyes to keep walking with me in the 100 degree weather...) down to Constitution Ave to watch the National Parade. We are heading to a cookout tonight (so I should be cooking...) but I have been religiously watching HGTV all afternoon... does someone have home buying on the brain?! I am making pasta salad, a fruit pizza and Capitol cookies! I will have pics to show tomorrow. I am hoping (no promises....) to upload a lot of pics from the last month. We have been traveling like crazy and have lots to share. I hope everyone has a safe and exciting 4th of July!!

No comments: