Thursday, January 27

Give It To Me, Bring It Here....Uh huh, okay, whats up?

I know we said our posts would increase more this year, but as of now, not much has really happened that you needed to be aware of. Yesterday, it snowed alot and caused major chaos in the D.C. area. I'm not really sure why. I thought if we could handle 40+ inches at one time, then we could handle anything. Apparently not.

I have a really hard time spelling "apparently". I do not know why, but I do. I also can never say irrelevant. I most always (99.9%) say irrevelant, which is not even a word. I actually just re-read the sentence and said irrevelent. Weird. That is also the case with specific. I say pacific. I don't know why, I just do. I gave up facebook, so if any of you weirdo, stalker, non-friends can not seem to find me, its because I'm not there.

I am currently on this weight gain kick. I eat 6 or 7 small meals a day, increased my protein intake, cut back to only lean meats, and have hit a pretty extensive workout. No, this is not my New Year's resolution, I always workout. Maybe the eating plan has worked. From Week 2 to Week 4, I gained 6.3 pounds. Maybe it was just because on Sunday night I ate a large pizza, a box of chicken wings, and half an order of cheesy bread. Who knows? I guess the weigh-in on Monday will tell.

Cecilia, you're breaking my heart.....You're shaking my confidence daily....

Did we tell you about our cat named Kitty? She lives next door and comes in when we get off of work and stays until she goes to the door and starts meowing. She is very affectionate and loves attention. She also is kind of a bitch and hates when you twirl her tail. For some reason, she tries to bite you when you attempt this. (shoulder shrug)

I really really enjoy ethnic food. It has become a love of mine since moving to the District. I love Indian and Ethiopian cuisine. Yes, contrary to commercials, there is an Ethiopian cuisine. If you ever get a chance to venture out in the culinary world, I would highly recommend it. Also, nothing is better than General Tso's Chicken. I could eat it everyday. Seriously I could. I aint lying to you.

I will leave with one thought....How does a school that goes 4-8, loses to the in-state cow college twice in a row, has no defense, or quarterback, still end up with a better recruiting class?? Guess the cow college isnt really the school going up.

P.S. I was listening to GirlTalk when I wrote this, which now helps explain the jumpiness of my writing you were trying to figure out. REWIND. I got da diamonds on my neck. Patron in my hand.

No comments: