Tuesday, November 25

My turn

I set a timer for myself on the computer. I only allotted ten seconds per line. This is how it came out.

I know ... I wash my hands way too much.
I believe... God's plan for us.
I fought... for my wife and won. Ha.
I am angered.... at ignorant people.
I love...Lo.
I need... a coffee.
I take... medicine on the first sign of getting sick.
I hear... my air conditioner at night.
I drink... whiskey, wine, redbull, water, MILK.
I hate.... slow people.
I use... too many paper towels.
I want... happiness in the world.
I like... my life right now.
I feel... unsure.
I wear... dress clothes everyday.
I left... everyone but Lo when I moved.
I do... want my children to have a better life.
I hope... for success so the above can happen.
I dream... BIG.
I drive... never.
I listen... to other people’s conversations.
I type... all day. Everyday.
I think... too deep into situations.
I wish... for tomorrow everyday.
I am... Wesley Ayres Clay of Old Columbus.
I regret... past mistakes.
I care.... about people.
I should... decide on dinner more often.
I said... MONK-A-POOS pie.
I wonder... about the future.
I changed... my mind. Happens a lot.
I cry... rarely.
I lose... most arguments with my wife.
I leave... for the South tomorrow.

No comments: