Tuesday, November 18

Snow, snow go away... come again.... NEVER!

So it snowed today. Yes, you did read correctly - we had our first official snow today. I honestly don't think I am ready for this. I have lived in Mississippi for the past 5 years and Nashville hardly ever gets snow!! People. This is serious. It's November 18. We're not even fully into WINTER yet. I will check back regularly with my attitude with the weather. Everyone at work called me a Southern flower when I was complaining about the snow. I'll take that as a compliment.

If anyone wants to donate gloves and hats to the Clay Snow Fund we are willing to take anything (well, unless it's really ugly and then I'll send it back!! Thhaannkss!). Haha, yall have a good night!

Lo

1 comment:

mother teresa said...

I think you're going to have to get used to it. It's going to be a long winter....lots of scarves and mittens. Love you, Mom