Wednesday, January 7

Unexpected Visitor.....

So Monday just happened to be one of THOSE Mondays. Late for work.. too many rude people on the metro bumping into me... freezing rain.. busy day. One of THOSE days. Wesley and I get home from work and I have a missed call and a text from Jordan reading, "Crisis." Now, if you know Jordan she is not going to cry crisis without a reason. Not remembering what day she gets back from Belgium, I immediately think she is in Paris and something has happened. Wesley and I both give her a call with no response. About ten minutes later while we are talking about what's for dinner, I get a bling on my phone from my facebook app. Wesley picks it up and reads a post from Jordan...

"So... I'm sitting outside your apt... rang the door a few times... no answer? Ps I'm staying with you tonight.. I'm just going to sit here bc my bb is dead. Come find me."

WWWhhhaatttt!!! Wesley and I both run outside to find a jet-lagged Jordan standing theree!! Yayyy! I was so excited - it turned my whole day around. We went and ate Mexican and met up with Jackson for a drink. Then she was off to Nashville at 5:00am the next morning. What a fun little visit.... everyone loves fun unexpected visitors. :) loves to joey :)

1 comment:

j. rutledge said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! it was a nice surprise. i'm glad i got laid over in D.C. and not in some skeezy town like detroit or tha nasty nati!