Wednesday, February 18

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


Just wanted to send a HAPPY BIRTHDAY shout out to MS MOM!!!!

Thought I would end by giving everyone a few quotes to keep them going. We are not getting any younger, so these affect us all.

There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age.
~Unknown

You are as young as your faith, as old as your doubt; as young as your self-confidence, as old as your fear; as young as your hope, as old as your despair.
~Douglas MacArthur

Take it for what its worth!

wooo hoooo!!!!!!!

1 comment:

MS Mom said...

I wondered why I was getting so many phone calls, text messages and emails wishing me a happy birthday.:)
Thanks for the beautiful flowers-a girl always loves flowers, no matter what her age is! I love you both and was glad to hear that you had dessert last night in my honor. Have a great week.