Thursday, March 26

I am getting a T-Shirt made that says, "Britney Spears changed my life"

Every single person at one point in time was a Britney fan. If you deny it, then you are lying and people do not like liars.

No.I am not getting a t-shirt made. That was a direct quote from one of my co-workers who, like Lauren and I, attended the Britney Spears concert Tuesday night. I will say, I was hesitant about going, yet excited in an odd way. I will admit, I was/am a fan. Who doesn't like a hot girl even if she did hit the top spot early, sells millions and make millions, get married, divorced, married again, divorced again, wasn't a virgin, was a virgin, wasn't a virgin, have two kids, spent millions, shave her head, attack a car with an umbrella, make starbuck runs every hour, rehab, twice, get taken to a mental hospital on national television, custody battle, crazy managers/paparazzi boyfriends, have her parents control her life again, make new music, get hot again, sell and make more millions, be back at the top spot again......all at the ripe, old age of 27. GEEZ. Sounds like a Soap Opera.

Anyways, Lauren and I went to the concert. As we walked past the numerous catholic school girl uniforms, thongs over jeans, pink toxic t-shirts, girl Britney's, Tranny Britney's, Gay Britney's, and any other imaginable Britney, we finally made our way in and got our seats. After the Pussy Cat Dolls perfomed, BS showed up and boy did she. Lauren and I sat in amazement, with our mouths open for at least 5 minutes. It was insanity. Words can not described what was going on in that place. Thousands of people were screaming for this person who most had tossed to the waste side only a year ago. The show was really cool. It reminded me of Cirque du Soleil.

Britney was fun, but the most fun I had during the concert was watching my wife. When Toxic hit the stage, she jumped to her feet and started singing and dancing(by herself and DID NOT care). It was hilarious. Side Note: She did a great job at both even if her microphone never turned on (her hand in the shape of a microphone... YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT). This continued until the end where she chanted with the thousands, "Britney! Britney! Britney!" and now wants to be her new best friend. I would not have traded this night for anything just to watch her (my wife) at this concert.

All in all it was a great night and my manhood is still in place. I mean honestly, I got to see 6 hot females (PCD & BS) run around in almost nothing...

Note: An actual conversation at the Britney Spears concert:

Late 20s Lady: I would like one tshirt
Young girl standing next to her: Is that for your daughter?
Late 20s Lady: I do not have a daughter. It is for me.
Young girl: Hm..is your boyfriend here with you?
Late 20s Lady: No....my HUSBAND is at home.
Young girl: oh..i didnt know old people liked Britney Spears
Late 20s Lady: Well how old are you? (visibly pissed)
Young girl: 14
Late 20s Lady: You do know you were FOUR in Britney Spears prime. DO YOU EVEN KNOW ANY OF HER SONGS?????? She walked away before a smack down began.

No comments: