Monday, March 23

New Taste on Life

I had begun to write this post last week, but with the crazy week and the fact that my computer cord died leaving me without a computer or Internet, I was unable to finish. It is very interesting the topic that I was discussing: How circumstances in life can drastically alter your perception of the future. I was attempting to make this post a humorous one, but with a recent accident that took the lives of two individuals, one from my hometown, it has become a not so funny one. Ironically, it is interesting to realize that the same content of my post has not changed, but become more profound in my life.

The girl that passed I once knew very well. While I have not hung out or seen her in quite some time, I still feel a huge sense of loss. Lauren and I have friends who were extremely close to her and are having a difficult time coping with her death. Her loss has affected many.

The following was the main content of my post. Now with what has occurred it has brought new meaning to its message.

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

1 comment: