Thursday, March 18

A Bun in the Oven


I wanted to finally send out a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to one of my besties in the whole world Ellen and her husband Danny (aka Dooney Breetches) because..... SHE IS PREGNANT!!!! She is due in September and I am predicting a girl. I just have that feeling. It is a girl. Mark my words people. I couldn't be more excited. Ellen is my first preggo friend and I can't wait to see how she progresses in her pregnancy. :) I will keep yall updated as little Fig (the baby... that's what I call it) gets bigger!! So...

CONGRATS TO ELLEN AND DANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aunt Shmo and Uncle Wo are thinking about yall. :)



Did some of you think it was me?! I bet you did at first... have a good weekend....

1 comment:

mother teresa said...

Congrats to one of my favorite couples!!! We love them and wish them the best. Is it a girl????