Friday, March 26

Weekends are FUNny...

Greetings world wide web. After an atrocious last few weeks for the country, I am thanking Buddha for it FINALLY being recess. Recess means no more Democrats ramming policy down our throats, like we are a bunch of toddlers sitting in a high chair with our only option being "open wide"...... (got that out of my system).

As I count down to the weekend, I feel compelled to share some of the funniest videos available out there. Some are really funny; Some are so bad, they're funny, and some are just bad..

Disclaimer: I apologize up front if any viewers that feel violated, threatened, saddened, or mad because they just peed in their pants. Well, disregard that last statement because I don't apologize. These videos were either put up by the parent or the individual with the staring role. Enjoy!











The following two you are going to have visit the link. They are worth it. I promise.

Nobody's Perfect and Blood

Until Next Time.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

So funny! Have you seen "Cubby" sing All the Single Ladies on youtube? A little disturbing, but hilarious. Hope you all have fun Easter weekend, know you'll eat lots of good food!