Friday, August 27

Sometimes You Feel like a Nut; Sometimes You Don't

After the Friday I have, I can totally relate to both parties involved in the video below.



The Narrator:
  • I believe somethings are better than they really are.
  • I am constantly asking, yet getting nothing in return.
  • Talking, but no one is listening.
  • Love my animal, yet hate it at the same time.
  • Constantly make excuses to cover the truth

Jobey
  • Sometimes, I just do not want to listen to anyone.
  • I hear ya, but it's going in one ear and out the other.
  • I, like Jobey, need to meditate sometimes.
  • Ocean water feels good on my feet too.
  • Sometimes, you just gotta shit in the water to get your point across.
  • Its my ball. Its my shit. Common denominator, its mine. Not yours. Don't judge me.

Sometimes you feel like the helpless owner. Sometimes you feel like a shitty dog. Until next time.....

No comments: