Thursday, August 5

What Lo Wants: I Must Have This Jacket

So as I get older (aahhh!) and essentially poorer (waahh!) I am trying to focus my wardrobe on more classic pieces and items that I know will be timeless, so that I can just change accessories up a lot to make different outfits. The roads you have to take when you have no money to buy clothes... siiigghhh. Anyway! Lately, I have been attracted to a lot of jackets and blazers. Never my style before, I keep finding myself wanting to buy more and more. I got the fall Anthropologie magazine earlier in the week and I died when I saw this jacket. I absolutely must have it. The orange color is perfect for fall and it would be a great layering piece. Think about it with wide legs jeans and tons of gold jewelry... oorrrrrrr skinny jeans and grey knee high boots with a white ruffled shirt underneath??!! Yes please.

No comments: