Monday, November 17

Hey... how much do yall think those Chloe boots are now??


As I come back to the blogging world, I come with my head hanging low. I have been a sorry excuse for a blogger over the past month or so and I apologize for that. I am now back in action and will not disappoint (even though I know that Wesley is the favorite.. geezz.).

Last weekend I had the great opportunity to go NYC and stay with Jordan and Elizabeth and hang out with Anna. Katie came up too and we had a great time!! I have officially found my heaven: LUCKY SHOPS. Lucky Shops is a shopping event put on by Lucky magazine where designers set up booths and all the merchandise is 50-70% off!!!! Jordan, Katie and I arrived to find tons of clothing and bags - and I will have to admit that we all got a little excited!!! I ended up getting a Foley & Corinna bag and made it back home without divorce papers from my husband because I had spent too much! After that, we walked around Central Park and ate at The Boathouse. It was so great to hang out with friends who I have known for 12 years!! The rest of the weekend was so much fun going out and just being with friends. Miss yall terribly!

I will backtrack to mention that my parents were able to come to DC a couple of weeks ago to visit Wesley and I. We were able to go to great restaurants and visit the national memorials. Hopefully they'll be able to make it back in the spring when it's a little warmer and not so rainy!! Love you Mama and Daddy...

No comments: